Friday 4 September 2020

Mono Print🎨

 Talofa lava bloggers!

Today, I finished both of my Mono Prints.

What we did first was drew a silouhette of a New Zealand animal. I drew a kea. Next we put the paper onto the window and then traced it onto another paper by putting it ontop of the other drawing. We then got a board, put ink on it, and then started using the roller. We rolled it on the board with ink until it was icky. We got another board and put the ink on it, from the roller. After we put a good amount of ink on it, we put one of our drawings ontop of it, not pressing it down. After that, we started drawing over the drawing, not leaning our hand on the piece of paper. Once we were done, we lifted the paper off the board. We let it dry by hanging it onto a wire.

The Mono Prints turned out really good. Look at the photos below:

Thanks for checking out my blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you have any spare time, could you please leave a comment below.

Have a lovely afternoon, blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara school those drawings look so cool and amazing I think they look outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazing can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, I’m Kedjron from Ahipara School. I really like your painting that you guys are doing with your teacher. I like art to we do it one times a week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.