Friday 11 September 2020

Basketball🏀🏀🏀

Malo e lelei bloggers!

I hope you guys have had a fabulous week. 2 days ago on Wednesday, the 9th, my class had a basketball session with these 2 men named Mikey and Ronan. The session lasted for 40-50 mins. In the middle block, they did some fun activities with us. 

First, we did a game called Turtle Tag. The taggers would have to tag others. When you get tagged you have to lye on your back with your arms and legs in the air. The only way too get out of that position is if 1 person holds your arms and another person holds your feet. They then gently roll the person over. Next, we did some dribbling. We learnt how to bounce the ball through our legs, bounce it behind ourselves and bounce it side to side with one hand. We also did some practice on other dribbling skills. At the end, we played another game. We stood in a circle and 2 people stood in the middle. 1 person tried getting the ball while the other tried to keep it. Whoever won would stay in the middle and the next person would battle him/her. I really enjoyed doing the basketball session, it was really fun.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Have a lovely weekend, blog you later!

(Don't forget to leave a comment😉.)

9 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara school that looks so fun my sister plays Basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rael my names Maiki for Ahipara School. I liked how you played a turtle game it sounds really fun. Maybe next time you could make your font bigger. Thanks Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is Nikau I go to Ahipara school I really like the photo of the girl and the game that you were playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Real, I am Dev from Waitemata I really like your blog about basketball and I really like playing basketball, I play it some times. I didn't have a turn on the practice at school on Wednesday. Maybe next time you could comment on my blog. Here is the link http://wpsdevk.blogspot.com/. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia Ora Rael. My name is Brittany and I am in Te Waka Ako.
    I really loved your blog post. I like how you added a lot of information on what you had to do. It reminded me of when my class does our basketball session. Maybe next time you could add some more photos. Anyway what an amazing blog post this was. If you have any time feel free to check out my blog at wpsbrittanyp.blogspot.com
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Rael, I'm Ros from Waitemata I haven't played turtle tag when we had lessons, but it sounds very interesting and fun. Did have fun playing turtle tag? We played line tag, we had to walk on the lines without being taged, if we step out of the line, we have to sit on the bench, same goes when you get taged, and the bottle, everyone is back in. I hope you had a great time at basket ball, stay safe, and blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Rael,
    I liked the way you explained the turtle game, you explained it really well.
    This reminded me of when I played a game really slimier.
    Maybe you could say how many times you taged in the turtle game.
    Over all I loved your blog post.
    Blog you later



    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rael my names Eli from Ahipara School. I liked how you played a turtle game it sounds really fun. Maybe next time you can put for photos. Thanks Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rael my name is Josie from Waikowhai Primary school. I liked how you explained what game you played. Maybe next time you can put 1 more photo Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.