Friday 18 September 2020

Maori Language Week

 Kia Ora everyone! Kei te pēhea koe?

As you know, it is Maori Language Week. The senior syndicate celebrated by learning some Te Reo Maori. Everyday of the week, we watched a video. We learnt how to properly pronounce the vowels and we learnt many new words in Te Reo. We also listened to different Maori songs in the mornings.  Most of the songs were from the Waiata Anthem album. One of the activities we did was the Maori Comic strip. The whole syndicate made one on a google drawing. We had to have 9 scenes/boxes. There had to be 2 characters and they needed to have a conversation...in Maori!!! If you want to check my comic strip out, click here

I really enjoyed this week and all the fun learning we did. It was very fun.



Thank you for reading my blog post. In your freetime, please leave a comment down below. 

Kia pai to wiki, e noho ra! (Have a great weekend, goodbye!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara I really like your comic it looks so cool and amazing I like the characters they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.