Friday 5 June 2020

✌Week 8 Activities✌

Fakaalofa lahi atu everybody!!!
I hope you all had a lovely week at school, or work. Today, I will be sharing my weekly activities with you. The Te Waka Ako students have been doing a lot of work. This is the last week of doing the Post Lockdown Slideshow. As you would've seen in my other posts, the senior syndicate have been filling out this slideshow.

On Monday, of course, it was the Queens Birthday so we didn't have school that day. On Tuesday, I got to play kahoot, learn how to make a black out poem, and the leadership team played 2 games. On Wednesday, I did some maths equations, a character description, and some handprint art. For Thursday, my class did some gardening, carried on with our story, and... had pizza and iceblocks for lunch! Today, the senior syndicate watched a P.E video, did a health movement survey, and commented on a class' blog post.

Thanks for reading my post. In your free time, please leave a comment.
Blog you later!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rael. I like the layout of your presentation slides, it is easy to follow. You've been very productive with all the learning and activities. It must feel good to be back in the swing of things at school. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rael
    My name is Jasmine and I am a student in Room 14 at Belfast school.
    I really enjoyed reading your learning about your lock down creations.
    Thanks for sharing your learning about lock down creations, I really liked how you shared the things that you did each day
    I especially liked the part about as it showed you were learning.
    I would like to know more about your day.
    Have you thought about saying what flavor the pizza and ice blocks are?
    Thanks so much for sharing your learning, I would love you to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.