Friday 19 June 2020

Toolkits

Namaste bloggers!
On Thursday the 18th of June, some students from the senior syndicate did toolkits by using google meet. The 8 Ako Hiko schools chose some presenters that would share a game or activity with the others. They also chose some people who would go on the google meets to learn the game. There were 3 sessions. For each session, there were 6-8 google meets you could join. More than 50 people joined each meet.
Every student SMRFed this slideshow. We had to put in the work we did for each seesion. There was also a bingo on one of the slides. To complete it, you had to comment on others posts, put photos in the box, and so many more things. In the slideshow, we had to put a picture of the activity we did with a brief description beside it.
Me and Arielle
 What I liked about the Toolkits was that I got to learn new things. The thing I disliked was that a lot of people used the chat for different things. My favourite game was the Comic & Storyboard. I got to learn how to make a comic. What I think could improve the Toolkits is that the middle school could maybe have a day like this with the other middle schools in the Ako Hiko Community. For the first session, I did the Digital Potraits. For the second session, I did the Comics & Storyboard. For the third session, I did the Newspaper Bingo. Unfortunately, I didn't get to complete the bingo card. If you want, you could check out my slideshow below. Thank you for reading my blogpost. Blog ya later!!!
 
Thanks for reading my blogpost. Blog ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.