Tuesday 2 June 2020

Samoan Language Week

🌴Talofa lava everyone🌴
Today, I will be sharing my slideshow with you. This slideshow is called Post Lockdown Creations Numero Fa. It is just like the other slideshow I blogged about... but with some samoan words. There were samoan words in it because it was Samoan Language Week last week. 

The slideshow had 5 slides, one slide for each day. For the first 4 days we had to to do 3 activities with a description and a reflection at the bottom. For the last slide we had to use pictures or photos to describe what we did on the day. Every student from the senior sydicate did this slideshow. It contains nearly all the work we did in that week. This was a very fun slideshow and I enjoyed completing it. If you want to see my slideshow just look below.

Thanks for reading my blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Have an awesome rest of the week, blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rael. I really enjoy how you reflect on your learning in your blog post as well as in your slideshow. What were the most challenges tasks? And which ones do you think you are confident enough with to be a teacher yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rael,
    Wow! I see that you've been doing Lockdown Creations! I enjoyed reading your Lockdown creations post. And even when you added more information. Keep up the amazing work! Please vist my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rael, this is such a coincidence that I had a Samoan language week the week before you made this, this work is outstanding and has a great use of punctuation! great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.