Wednesday 27 May 2020

Lockdown Diary


Talofa lava everyone!
What I'm going to share with you is my Lockdown Diary. I would also be sharing what happened during the Lockdown period.

As you might already know, New Zealand went into lockdown. This was caused by Covid-19. We started off by going into Level 3 in March the 24th. Then, we moved into Level 4 on the 26th of March. We stayed in that level for 4 and a half weeks. Level 3 finally came on the 28th of April. 2 and a half weeks of Level 3. During those weeks, we had Online learning, that was for 5 weeks! Finally, New Zealand came down to Level 2. As you would of heard, Jacinda Ardern anounced that we will be moving into Level 1 on Friday the 22nd of June. 

One of the awesome school learning tasks we did was a digital Lockdown Diary. This is a slideshow with heaps of different activities. This was made by a guy named Stephen McCarthy. Some of the slides had the date on it. All of the senior syndicate, Te Waka Ako, did this. It was our writing task for school. One of my favourite activities on the slideshow was: Share the care and Lockdown acrostic. For those two activities, I had to write a poem and I LOVE writing poems. There were a few other ones I liked too. It was really fun and I enjoyed in a lot.
Thanks for reading my blogpost. In your spare time could you please leave some feedback in one of the comments below. Enjoy the rest of your day, bye!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job, what a great idea to make a diary! I love to make comments on peoples blog so they know how quality all this really is, I think you'll like my blog alot as well! yours sincerely -Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rael,
      Your Lockdown Diary is SO cool. I saw the comment you put on mine so that is why I am commenting on your blog. What was your favourite slide to do on your Lockdown Diary?

      Delete
    2. It was the Lockdown acrostic poem, what was yours?

      Delete
    3. Mine was the acrostic poem too. I did the word Bubble

      Bummer that we have to stay home
      Under Level 3 restrictions
      Be kind and behave
      But it is nice that our nanny is now in our bubble
      Like Measels but way way worse
      Excited to start having takeeways on Friday

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.