Sunday 10 May 2020

Week 4 Activities

Paper Planes Slideshow
Google Drawing
Happy Mother's Day bloggers!
Today, you would be reading some of the activities I did. 

For my maths homework on Thursday, I had to make some paper planes. I made 3, one yellow, one pink and one brown. Each family member had a turn throwing each paper plane in our hallway. I put all of the information into one slideshow. Here is the link to the slideshow.

For my extra activity on Monday, I did a clip of me playing the piano. I also filled in the google drawing called 'My Instrument'. I had to put down information about me playing the piano. Here is a link to the google drawing, I have added the video to it.

Yesterday afternoon, I made some cheese puffs with some help from my mum. We added chopped up bacon to it. I made a slideshow of me doing each thing step by step. I have also added the link to the website with the recipe. If you want to look at my slideshow, click here.
Baking Slideshow

Thank you for checking out my blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you have any spare time, please leave a comment down below. Make sure to end this week off with a smile. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the day, make sure to be an extra good child to your mother. Blog you later😉

6 comments:

  1. This is an excellent informative blog Rael. You have done an amazing amount of work this week, overall. Your explanations are very clear and make it easy to understand what you did. Your cheese puffs look similar to the savoury scones I made the family here. Very yum! I really enjoyed listening to the piano piece and would like to hear more. I wish I hadn't stopped learning when I was a kid. It is such a cool skill to have. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rael - your piano playing is fabulous! You maintained a constant beat so that the rhythm flowed beautifully. I have been attempting to learn to play my accordion again, my fingers won't move as fast as I want them to, but I have managed to learn a few new pieces of music. Thank you so much for posting your performance - hopefully it will encourage others to do the same. How wonderful, sharing talents that we might not always see at school.
    It sounds as though you had fun as a family flying the paper planes and the baking, well, I've said it before - when we return to school I'll be happy to sample any recipes you've tried out!
    Your ongoing commitment to your learning, your blog and your encouragement of others is outstanding. Way to go Rael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rael

    I am so impressed of how much work you have done! You are such a role model. I love that you have explained what you did in each task. I also very liked that you have put the link down for us to see your wonderful work. Thanks for that! You have done such a fantastic work Rael. What made you do so much cool stuff?

    By Pao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Rael

    I'm blown away from that piano playing! You have done so much stuff with your family in lock down. You have worked hard on your work and I agree with pao you are a role model. I liked your description for everything you did and its not even big! Excellent work and you are fantastic!

    Thanks for commenting on mine blog, so Amazing well done to you and your Mum for working at home from school. You have done a fabulous job. Stay happy and safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms McGrath, Pao and Ruta for the comments.
      I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.