Friday 15 May 2020

Chrome Music Lab

Kia ora everyone!
Today, I played this game called Song Maker, it was on this app named Chrome Music Lab. This app has lots of music games on it. It took me less than 1 hour to make it. What I found difficult was whenever I got the wrong timing or the wrong note, I had to redo it. It took me a lot of tries to finish it. What I found really easy was having fun. You can play with it in all sorts of ways.

How do you play it?
Easy.😎😎😎

If you look at the bottom left, there would be a play button. You hit that button when you want to hear the music you made. There would also be the words: Marimba and Electronic. If you click either of them, it would change the instrument or the sound. Next to it, there would be the word Tempo, you move the blue button back to slow the tempo down or forward to speed it up. 

Moving to the right, there would be the words: Midi, Mic, Settings and Undo. You click Midi if you want to use your keyboard, you click Mic if you want to use your voice, and you click Settings if you want to change some part of the grid. Undo just undoes anything you did. If you want to reset all of your work, click on the Restart button in the top right corner. Need help? click the button that says About

If you want a go at making it, here is the link to a google drawing I made. Read the paragraph and then you will know what to do then. Thank you for reading my blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. In your freetime, please leave a comment below. I would love some feedback. Enjoy the rest of your week, stay safe and stay AWESOME. Looking foward to school on Monday.😝
Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rael,
    Wow! Amazing! I've done this before and it's very fun! The thing that I like about Chrome music lab is that they have so much music activity's that are so cool to me. Also I like the voice spinner because it kind of makes your voice funny! And I like the music you did because of the rhythm.
    Anyway have a great day at school on Monday.
    You could vist my blog on https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool Rael and super clear to understand. I enjoyed listening to your piece and instantly wanted to have a go at making my own piece. Maybe on the weekend I will. Your drawing is gorgeous and would be nice as an image on your blog as well. Keep up the outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.