Monday 4 May 2020

Week 3 Activities

Malo e lelei everyone!
Today I'm going to share with you the activities I've done in week 3.

For last week's maths homework we had to build a fort. I used my dining table, 3 blankets and some books to make my fort. First, I put the blankets around the sides of the table, then I weighed it down with the books. The last thing I did was decorate the inside. I also started my Auckland Railway Artwork. I drew a fox with mountains, trees and the sun as a background. All I have to do now is complete it by colouring it in.
Doing schoolwork in the fort
Auckland Railway drawing

I have done different activities too. I have built a pen and highlighter holder made out of LEGO. I added some things to fiddle with to the LEGO highlighter holder. It was really fun building them. My sister has this butterfly colouring book so we started colouring some of the pictures. My brother and I worked on this challenging one, he decided we should use the colours of the rainbow.


















GoNoodle is a dance website and one of my favourite things to do. I did 16 dances, not in a row. There are some dances that are really up-beat, those ones are my favourite. I really like doing Water Cycle, peformed by BlazerFresh. There were also songs that you could sing along to while dancing. If you want to have a go at this, here is the link to the home page. You should really try it.

Thanks for reading my blogpost bloggers. It would make me happy if you gave me some feedback in a comment. I hope you start this week with a smile, blog you later!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rael, I LOVE the creations you have done! You have been really creative during this lock down and its good! It looks like you have been spending time with your family a lot. Reading your blog post is really interesting. Have you finished your rail way drawing? Well I did and it doesn't look good at all! Your progress is going so good! Stay safe and keep smiling! ia e malosi (be strong)!👏💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Ruta!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rael, you have been so busy doing many different activities this week! You built a fort just like my brother and I used to do when we were young. We even used books (encyclopedias) to stop the sheets falling off. We used to want to eat our dinner in our fort but our mum never let us. I don't know why.
    Your railway art is really coming along well. I'm impressed with your colouring!
    Your lego pen holders are so creative. Where did you get the inspiration for making them?
    Keep up the super awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Mrs Paterson!!!

      Delete
  3. Morning Rael, do you what jumps out at me from your blog post? It is the way that you and your siblings come together to help and encourage each other in different tasks.
    With regards to your activities...I love dancing too - I'm looking forward to being able to return to school and resume our Jump Jam sessions.
    I have to admit, I haven't made a fort during the lock down and level 3 status...but we do have several cardboard boxes strewn around our living room. I can hear you asking yourself 'why?'. Well, since it has started raining heavily (which is awesome for the dam levels) our boys have not been inclined to go outside much. The boxes are there for them to jump in and out of, or snuggle up in if they are looking for somewhere warm. Cali spent all day in one yesterday, because he had hurt his paw which was causing him to limp. He rested all day, fortunately he seems to be on the mend today.
    Keep on blogging, I am really enjoying reading your regular postings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rael,I liked how you made holders for your pens with LEGO, and I also like the way you made your fort. Maybe you could try make a picture out of LEGO too? What do you like about your fort?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Rael, I really liked how you made the fort, and I liked how you said how you made it.
    The fox drawing reminded me when I painted a fox.
    Maybe next time you could show the fox drawing when it is all colored in?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.