Friday 1 May 2020

Anzac Day

Welcome bloggers,
I hope you all had a great time. On the 25th of April, me and my family listened to the Anzac Memorial Service at 6:00am in the morning, standing at the end of the driveway. We saw 3 other people doing the same thing. After that, the rest of my family went to bed while I just watched TV and had breakfast. In the early afternoon, me and Josie put our Anzac day crafts in the front of the driveway, it was sitting on the wall. Mum printed out, and laminated, 2 pieces of paper with a poppy on it. I got some bluetack and we stuck it on the same wall the Anzac craft was. We went for a nice bikeride after.

There is this ðŸ˜®AMAZING😮 story about this pigeon, here is the link to the story website. Thank you bloggers for reading this post. It would be great if you comment in your freetime.
Blog you later!!!

Josie's craft
My craft
Dawn service at home!!!


7 comments:

  1. Hello Rael
    wow! great website about penguins !And nice crafting about poppy's your creating looks amazing that I ever imagined. And I usually ride my bike sometimes if I get bored as well. Because it is kind of fun and I'm getting the hand of it. Great Job! You could vist my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rael
    I am Sakshi, a student of Panmure Bridge School. I really loved reading your blog. It is great that you also did the dawn service and celebrated ANZAC Day.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blogpost, Sakshi!

      Delete
  3. Morning Rael, thanks for sharing your personal experience of ANZAC day during Lock Down. My bubble went outside at 5.50am too, ready to listen to the service being broadcast on the radio. We had a lighted candle, to help us focus our thoughts (this was brought down by our lovely neighbour) and we heard someone playing the last post. Our house is down at the bottom of a valley, so it was lovely to hear the music echo around. You are doing an incredible job of commenting on other people's blogs, as well as writing your own, I'd like to thank you particularly for commenting on the middle school students' posts - it is very motivating and encouraging for them when older students notice their efforts so 'Thank you Rael!'
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rael. I like how you added some pictures and I also liked how you named them under the pictures. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rael,
    Thank you for commenting on Te Kohanga Ako's blog. The children were really happy with your positive comments. I'm so glad that even though we are all in lockdown, we are still remembering and commemorating special days. The ANZAC poppy and the craft look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rael,

    It was interesting to see how people commemorated Anzac Day during Lock Down. Were you able to hear any bag pipes from your house?
    Loved your poppies, they looked great! We also stood outside and made Anzac cookies.
    Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.