Tuesday 14 April 2020

Park Activities

Kia ora everyone!
Most days, me and my family go to Keith Hay Park. We've been doing a lot of activities there. We like to take equipment with us. So far, we've taken the frisbee, soccerball, and some tennis balls with 2 rackets. I enjoyed playing with the tennis set the most. We like to hit the tennis ball really high, then the other person catches it. I caught some of the tennis balls but most of them nipped my fingertips. I like playing tennis because it's a great sport to play if you like running around a lot. You need a lot of energy to play. I love the open fields, dark and white clouds. I like the colour of the sky when the sun sets too.

I REALLY enjoyed playing. Try get some fresh air, just make sure to keep 2 meters away from anyone. I hope to hear from you guys tomorrow, in the school online session.
Bye!

Playing tennis



Playing soccer






Blog you 
later!!!

7 comments:

  1. Morning Rael, it's Day One of Term Two today, and all the teachers are excited about catching up with everyone in the online sessions! It's fantastic to see that you are exercising locally and using your own equipment. I really like how you've reminded everyone of the lock down expectation of staying 2m away from anyone not in your own bubble. Do you see many other people at the park when you are there? It's true what you say, you need energy to run around, but the more frequently you do it, the more energised you can feel! Have a fabulous first day back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for the online session too! I haven't heard from my class mates yet, only on blog posts. To answer your question, yes, and also no. Sometimes there are a few people and sometimes the park has a little amount of people.
      Thanks for the comment, Ms McGrath
      Bye

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Rael, I love reading your blog posts. You're always so positive about what is happening. I used to play tennis a lot when I was at primary school but then I moved onto squash. I look forward to seeing what you do in your online sessions today! Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear about your family all heading to Keith Hay Park and enjoying being active. I loved the detail you included when you wrote about enjoying your tennis activities. I played tennis when I was at Secondary school, but I wasn't very good. I really enjoyed it though!
    Have you and your sister or brother made up some park activities to do?
    I'm looking forward to hearing more from you as you begin the new school term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Patterson,
      We havn't made up any other activities yet. I'm looking forward to taking anoher walk at Keith Hay Park. You have given me an idea, Mrs Patterson.
      Thanks for the comment. Bye!

      Delete
  4. Hi Rael, It great to hear you and your family going out onto the field to play games. How is everyone going in your family? Well I loved how you played different games and how you described it. I can't wait to see you and everyone back at school again. You have done really well! Say hi to everyone for me! Stay safe at home!👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rael. It is great to see that you are spending time with your family. Did you have fun at the park? Well I loved how you added some pictures. Great job.💖😁

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.