Thursday 16 April 2020

Double Rainbow

Talofa everyone!
Yesterday, me, Josie, Mum and Dad went for a walk. We went to Keith Hay Park and walked around both fields. Then we went over the bridge that crossed the motorway. We went past Mt Roskill Grammar School and then turned right. We turned right again, onto another bridge. We came off the bridge then went under it. We walked onto a street all the way to the dairy and then turned right. After we walked along that street, we went onto Stanford St. Rogan St was the street we hopped onto after Stanford. That's where we found the double rainbow. There was one bright rainbow at the bottom and a faded one at the top. Me and my Mum took a lot of photos of the double rainbow. 

Before we went for a walk, me and my siblings had the first online school session. I was very excited because I was FINALLY going to see my teacher, friends, and classmates. We used Google Meet for the Term 2 online session. I really enjoyed it.

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. Make sure to comment in your free time.
Bye!

🌈There is a rainbow at the top but it is faded a bit🌈

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rael I'm Aamena from Manukau. Wow! The Rainbow looks beautiful! Did u like your walk? I really enjoyed the Google Meet as well because the whole class can be on! WOw! You've might have walked for long I can't believe you went past Mt Roskill Grammer School. You've must had a great time! Have a great day U can vist my blog on wpsaamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the walk.
      I will sure visit your blog, Aamena.
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. You are becoming a pro blog writer Rael. I really enjoy reading your posts. The rainbow pics are great. It is a simple thing to really appreciate isn't it. We don't stop and look at rainbows enough. Now we have the time to do that. I love the hat you are wearing ON YOUR WALK. It is very cool to see you guys online again. The sessions are messy but fun. Kia kaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so awesome that you were out walking despite the rain - I actually love walking in the rain, and jumping in puddles! Rainbows are a real natural beauty - I've been known to stop my car to have a look at one.
    It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the online contact time with your class. Maybe you could write a post about the positive and negative aspects of working online - have you popped to see Te Ana Ako's blog ponder - you might encourage others to post if you write a comment. I have been so impressed with your commitment to blogging and commenting on other peoples' post. Keep up the fabulous work Rael.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rael, it's great to see that you are blogging regularly. I'm really enjoying reading what you have all been up to. At our house we are doing heaps of baking and I'm playing with Ngakau (my grandson) a lot - which is very cool because I wouldn't normally have as much time. I know the streets where you walked very well because my sister lives in Oakdale Road and I sometimes walk around her neighbourhood with her (when we're NOT in lockdown). I'm really glad that you are enjoying the google meetings with your class.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.