Wednesday 1 April 2020

Jigsaw Puzzle...COMPLETED

Welcome bloggers,
I hope you guys are having a great time at home. Yesterday, my siblings and I helped my Mum complete the jigsaw puzzle. When the puzzle was finished, it made a picture of 4 Clydesdale horses. The Clydesdale is known as the biggest horse in the world. Once, my family and I saw a Clydesdale horse at Ambury Farm. These horses can grow to over 18 hands tall, that's 72 inches or 6 feet. The horses in the puzzle are pulling some men dressed in blue uniforms. They are firefighters. 

It took us about 3 days to complete it. It was a 500 piece puzzle so the pieces were quite big. We got this jigsaw puzzle from our neighbour across the road. She said when we're finished, we could return the puzzle then she'll give us a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle! 
I really enjoyed doing this puzzle with my family. I'd rather do a jigsaw puzzle with my family instead of on my own because I get more help. 

What do you like to do with your family?




6 comments:

  1. Hei Rael. I liked how you just finished today. this might took you a few days like 2 or 3. If you wanted to go to my blog go to wpsshreyass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse I'll check out your blog!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Hello Rael that really cool that you have seen a Clydesdale horse before. That was very fast to finish a 500 piece puzzle in only 3 days. I liked how you added a photo's to your post. Be kind and hope you are having a lovely holiday✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genevieve!
      I'd like to hear what you've been doing in lock-down too.
      You could blog about anything.
      Thanks for the comment. Bye!

      Delete
  3. This post made me smile. When I was a small girl growing up on a farm we had a Clydesdale horse. It did a lot of heavy work on the farm pulling loads. I remember being very sad when it died and we got our first tractor! Good on you for finding out more about these beautiful animals.

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rael as you know me I'm Aamena! Wow! That would be hard for 3 days. Glad you finished it. Keep up the amazing work! Please vist my blog on wpsaamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.