Friday 3 April 2020

Crafts

Good morning bloggers!
I hope you guys have had a lovely first week of lock-down. Today I made 2 animal book marks and 2 origami animals.  I started off by making the animal book marks. One was a giraffe and the other one was snow leopard. I used the vivid to make the dots, eyes, nose and mouth for the giraffe. Yellow and brown were the colours I used for the book mark. The other book mark was plain white with black drawings. I added ears to both of the book marks because it had none.

I watched '5 Minute Crafts' on Youtube to make them.
The origami animals I made was a bunny and a crane. I left both of them plain white. It took quite a long time to make them because it was hard. 
The last thing I made was a book orginizer. I made it out of a toilet roll. I named it and then I put the books inside the cut I made in the toilet roll. It was REALLY easy. 

It was really fun and I enjoyed it. Look down below to see the crafts I did. Maybe, you could do these crafts one day. Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed and have a fun-filled week. 




















Bye bye
bloggers!!!

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rael. You have been a busy little bumble bee! I love the origami bookmarks. I have seen them before but have never got around to trying to make them. Were they very hard to make? I can't believe it has been one week already. What have you got planned for next week?
    Ka kite Rael!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book marks were a little hard to make. The giraffe one took a long time to colour in. I don't have anything planned for next week. I think it would be the same thing as always, rest.
      Thanks for the comment Mrs Jones. Bye!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rael, wow! I adore those book marks, they look so awesome and eye-catching! I'm so glad I have some of my favourite books that I can re-read over the next few weeks. Maybe you could share the video you watched so we can make some too? Or even better you could make your own screencastify video to show us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rael I'm Aamena from Manukau. Wow! Those Bookmarks are amazing! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I wonder what your gonna do next week! Keep up the great work! Please vist on my blog go to wpsaamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Josie good work for doing your crafts. I like how you made book marks too. That was amazing. You learnt it from 5 minute crafts. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to watch 5 Minute Crafts as well! I do a lot of crafts, I drew a unicorn and coloured it in with the gell pens I have, I will send you a photo of it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.