Thursday 9 April 2020

Cadoo

Talofa lava everyone!
Yesterday, I played Cadoo with my sister, Josie. Whenever we play Cadoo, we just answer the question written on the card. We played for at least 10 minutes. 
If you guys don't know what Cadoo is, then here is how to play it:

First, I have to tell you the rules:
- If you get a question wrong, you are NOT allowed to put one of your tokens down.
- If you get a 'Combo', you put the token on the board facing downwards.
- If you get a 'Solo', you have to put the token down facing upwards.
First one to get 4 in a row, is the winner.
The picture of the tokens is in the link.
Here is a link to an instruction sheet. It has all of the information on it.

It was really fun playing the game. I enjoyed playing Cadoo with my sister. You should try playing it. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. In your free time, please leave a comment down below. If you want, try answer the questions on the cards.

Bye!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Rael, another great blog post - thank you! This looks like a great game to play. I had a go at the 'double meanie' - is it a bow? The one that really had me thinking is the 'code cracker', I simply couldn't work it out for ages. It wasn't until I realised the green images were 'O'. I won't say what I think it is...I wonder if other people will have a go at guessing? Thank you for sharing it with us - where did you get the game from? Keep up the blogging Rael, it's fabulous to see you guys doing so many different things to stay occupied during the lock down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Miss McGrath.
    The 'double meanie' answer you gave...is correct!
    Me and my family got it from the owners of a holiday house we went to. We have kept it for over 3 years now.
    Thanks again for the comment. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rael

    It is great to hear that you are having fun playing with your sister! That game seems like a fun game!I have never played it before but its good I know the rules of the game :). You have done a lot of stuff during the lockdown. I cant wait to hear what else you will do!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Pao

      Delete
  4. Hi Rael
    It was a really great blog I really enjoy reading it. I love the way you gave information in this game it really look like a fun game to play with your family and it look like your enjoying it with your sister. I also love how much blogs you have done during the lockdown that all I have for you. Bye and can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Disaree!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.