Monday 6 January 2020

S.L.J Activity 5

Hey bloggers. On the 'Summer Learning Journey', we have to do this activity where you have to imagine that you're allowed to choose your name. Then, write why you chose that name. 
So here it is:

If I got to choose my name, I'd be named 'Rose'. I just love roses. It also starts with my favourite letter, 'R'. It sounds like a nice name to me. The colour, red, is also the same colour as my House Group, Kea. Anyway, I like my name and I wouldn't change it. 

So far, the 'Summer Learning Journey' has been fun. The activities have been interesting and creative. They added some facts about Muhammud Ali. He was one of the greatest boxers of all time. He won a lot of Champion Titles in Heavyweights and he was an African American
man. He was born with the name Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. Anyways, thanks for looking at my blogpost. Come see the next activity. Blog ya later!!!


Image result for red rose

BYE BYE✋✋✋

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rael.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora Rael,

    Thanks for doing week one, day four, activity two about changing your name. I really like the name Rose, it’s pretty! I like how much detail you’ve put into this activity, it shows how thoughtful you are. I also really like the name Rael though and I’m sure it suits it!

    I was going to be called Hannah but then my parents decided to name me Eliza which I’m happy about because I think I suit Eliza more and it is more unique!

    Next time you use images from the internet, make sure you attribute the image - this just means copy the link from where you found the image and put it next to the image on the post, so we can see exactly where you found it :)

    Here is a great example of correct image attribution (the little links under the images!) https://wisadrianah1.blogspot.com/2019/12/making-racket.html

    Have a groovy day and keep up the great work!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.