Wednesday 18 December 2019

S.L.J Activity 4

G'day bloggers! Today we have an awesome activity. We have to list three super powers we would like if we were a superhero for a day. I have so many super powers I want in my head and it's hard to chose only three. They also talked about some popular rugby players that played fr New Zealand. Speaking of that, Richie McCaw was captain for 11 years. 

Back to the super powers, I have found 3 super powers. Here they are:

1. Gravity - When I need to go somewhere or move something, I could just use gravity to move it. 

2. Wishes - I could wish for Christmas gifts and give it to my family members and I could also wish for anything I want.

3. Elemental powers - I could control water, fire, metal, lava, and many other elements.

Thanks for checking out my blog. There are more blogposts heading your way. Bye!!!

1 comment:


  1. Namaste Rael :)

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them! They are creative and I like how you’ve said the reasons for choosing these particular superpowers. What’s on your Christmas list this year?

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation too, because then I could travel the world and not have to pay for flights!

    Thanks for making a unique and creative blog post, I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer!

    Have a brilliant day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.