Friday 27 November 2020

Waikowhai Int Visit!

Malo e lelei bloggers!

Today, the Yr 6's went down to Waikowhai Int to meet our teachers for next year! My teacher for 2021 is Ms Rodan, in Rm 14. The other students from my school in my class was Peitynn and Maddison. 

This is how it worked: Different schools sat in the rows of seats in the hall. Parents came along too. Mr King, the principal, spoke to us and then the teachers came in. Each teacher said a list of names, the students they would have. The people called out stood up and then went to line up outside. Once we were in our class, we learnt about the different clubs and sports there were in the school. There were LOADS of sports. We also learnt about the Yr 7 Camp and the classes we take in each block. It was so fun at Waikowhai Int. 

I am looking forward to 2021 and I'm excited for all the activities we'll be doing.

Thanks for reading my blog post, have a lovely weekend and don't forget to smile!                Blog ya laterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜



1 comment:

  1. Hi Remarkable Rael! I like how you got to meet Ms Rodan and to hear about some of the activities you'll be doing in Year 7. I will miss seeing you around at Waikowhai Primary, but I am more excited about your new adventures in 2021. I know you will do remarkably well. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.