Sunday 29 March 2020

Our New Trampoline

Hey bloggers, today I'm going to be blogging about my new trampoline. We got it on the day before lock-down. It is black and blue with silver bars that hold up a net surrounding the trampoline. It is 15 feet wide and is about 3 metres high. It is really heavy too. It took us about half a day to get it done. To my family and I, it was very challenging. A lot of hard work went into it that day. Now that it is completed, me and my siblings play on it everyday. There are a two games we play. Not much years ago, I got a big, pink gym ball for my birthday. It is still in good condition, so we play games and do activities with the gym ball.

We play:
  • Ball tiggie, where one person is the tagger and tries to tag others by kicking the ball.
  • Catch me if you can!, simaliar to Ball Tiggie but, someone stands at the side, the other person stands on the oppisite side of the person. One person has the ball, the other says 'Catch me if you can', then they try to dodge the ball after the other person kicks it.
  • Add-on, a game for any amount of people. One by one, each person goes in the trampoline and does a move. eg. jump or sit down. After the person does their move, the next person does the same move but then adds another move to it. If someone doesn't remember or does the wrong move, they're out.
⬆⬆⬆
(My mum taught me this because when she was younger, she played this game.)

Thanks bloggers for looking at my blogpost. I hope you enjoyed reading it. 
Plus, if you want to look at some photos, look down below. If you want, you could read the instructions I added as a link. Bye!

Without the net

The big gym ball

Me


The trampoline











Inside the trampoline





Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rael. Rael I like how you blogged about the trampoline. I like how you said hey bloggers at the start of your sentence. I enjoyed the trampoline. I like how you added the link to your blog. Good job. From Josie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very clever parents Rael, that was a super good idea. Trampolines are so much fun! I use to play on my sons trampoline all the time and I was in my thirties! Big kid I was! This is an excellent post with heaps of great information about the games you are playing. Add-on is great for memory retention. I especially like the photos, as you all look super happy. I also like the instructions page too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rael, my name is Naomi from The University of Auckland. Thank you for sharing your fun times on the trampoline - how awesome that your family got a trampoline just in time for the lock down period! It was very kind of you to share these games - I will be sure to on-share them to my family who also have a trampoline. I hope you do keep us up to date over the holiday break of your adventures. I wonder how exercise on a trampoline compares to other forms of exercise? Is there any science on the differences say between running or other sports on fitness? Nga mihi nui!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Lava Rael,This is Shreyas. Thanks for the ideas that we can put on our blogs till Term 2. I loved how you showed us the trampoline with the side net and without the side net. Even at the end you wrote Have a great day, well i hope you Have a great day. maybe you could share a story on your blog and give us some hints what good thing could happen or a bad thing could happen so we can comment what is it, i'll see you next time with some more blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam Rael I'm Aamena as you know me. You did a very great blogpost about your new Trampoline. That game is Awesome. I have the exact same trampoline as that. Hope your enjoying your new trampoline. If you want to vist my blog then go to wpsaamenas.blogpost.com Have a great day with your new trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Rael, it looks like you're making the most of the lock down time with your family. Your post is really clear in the explanations about how to play the games, and your photographs help to support your description of events. I hope you all have lots of fun playing - what a fantastic way to stay fit over the time away from school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.