Tuesday 10 December 2019

S.L.J Activity 1

Lorde Fact Sheet

G'day bloggers! This week we got to join in the Summer Learning Journey. I'm going to blog about an activity from Teaser week. Today your going to be reading about my facts sheet about Lorde. I made a google drawing and added some facts abut Lorde to it. If you don't know who Lorde is, I'll tell you. Lorde is a New Zealand singer. She has brown, bushy hair and has big hazel eyes. Her most famous song is called Royal. You could find out more on my drawing or on Google. Make sure you look at my facts drawing. It has valuble information and also has a picture of her if you don't know who she is. See you later. 
(P.S Click on the picture to find the link)


Bye Bye!

1 comment:

  1. G'day Rael, I hope you're having a great morning!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    I can see that you’ve made a Lorde poster, that’s awesome! However, you haven’t granted the Summer Learning Journey access to open the document so I can’t comment on it until access has been granted. Please make sure that we have access to all of your future SLJ activities so we can write a comment. If you’re not sure about how to do this, check in with your teacher :)

    Ka pai for blogging! I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Keep working on the teaser week activities and on the 16th of December you can start the Week 1 activities.

    Thanks for your awesome post, have a great rest of your day!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.