Friday 8 November 2019

Fun Creating Tumble

Hi everyone! This week has been a total blast. Every morning we had this tumble to do. There were nine activities. They were: Origami frogs, play dough insect, cutting patterns, plasticine characters, paper planes, lego scene, pavement art, marshmallow math and making butter. My favourite one out of all of them was the pavement art. All you had to do there was draw something on the courts with pastels. I used five colours. The colours were: yellow, blue, purple, pink and brown. All of those colours were put into to my art, a hot-air balloon. I wrote my name under it so I'd know it's mine. There were many other drawings to like: tropical trees, the earth, Tongan and Samoan flags and many more other things. It was so fun the activities. If I could, I would do it again. Thanks for looking at my blog and don't forget to look at the pictures down bellow. Bye! 

My drawing

Plasticine character
Making butter

Marshmallow math

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.