Friday 29 November 2019

Athletic zones

Athletic Zones

Morning bloggers! This week was real busy. On Tuesday we went to Athletics zones. There was a lot of people there from different schools. There was us, Waikowhai, Christ the King, Hillsborough, Mt Roskill, Marshall Laing, St Therese, Harsey, and Three kings. There were all kinds of activities like: High Jump, Long jump, and sprints. For sprints I did the 50m run and the 200m run. There wasother ones like 800m and 75m. I also got to do Long jump. My favourite part of Athletic zones was the relays. For all off the relays I think we came 4th. It was exhausting and hot but luckily one of the mums got us some popsicles. It was fun. My favourite thing I got to rest quietly at home. Thanks guys for reading my blog post and I'll write more. Bye✋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.