Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country

Hello bloggers! On the llth of September, Wednesday we had a really cool event. We had Cross Country. Everyone in the school participated in it. There were 4 courses. They were: Skipping, soccer goals, obstacle course and running. There was also a little stall where you go and get an ice block and cake. The first one I did was the soccer goals. You had to make at least 25 goals. I got 18 goals. The second item I did was the skipping. We had to skip for 15 mins. While I skipped I watched the others run. It looked so tiring. After that I went to the obstacle course at the playground. It went across the playground and part of the field. When it came to the running I was so nervous. Before we did the running we cheered on the others that were on it first. We also did some stretching. When they were finished it was our turn. We had to do 2 laps.

It goes along the field then across the hill which was so tiring. Then into the bush. Around the pool, up the hill then through the trees. It doesn't sound that long but it was so exhausting. After all of that, we had lunch. At lunch time there was a bake sale on. There was also the sausage sizzle. Nearly the whole school was muddy. Overall it was a fun day and I enjoyed it lots. Here are some photos:




1 comment:

  1. Wow the Cross Country day was jam-packed with fun activities!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.