Tuesday 19 March 2019

My Getting to know you form

Talofa lava everyone! The Middle School and Senior School have had a fabulous
start to the year because we have been going to Cameron Pools to learn how to swim when
you are at the beach or in the pool and it is deep. I am going to show you my Getting to know you form.
You would be reading the things I like,dislike,my family background and some more other things
I would like to share with you. If you see the word : Getting to know you form underneath this
paragraph there would be lots of information about me and my family. You could make a Getting to know you
form whenever you like because it is very easy.
I really liked writing about the things I liked and disliked because I have a lot of things to say about those.
I enjoyed writing the paragraph about what I want people to know about me because not many people know these things
about me.


Click on word above

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rael! Thanks for sharing somethings about yourself. I think you are very interesting. Can you remember the name of the horse in the photo?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.